Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A New Level of Embarrassment

   I was flipping through Logan's school work that had come home today, when I found a paragraph he had written about his Thanksgiving Day.  I settled in to read to his warm recollections of our family filled Thanksgiving.  Then I read it.  And all warm feelings left.  And lots of embarrassment entered.  


   Yep.  That was written.  That was turned in.  To his teacher.  After watching football for 2 hours, we played poker.  Because poker is our favorite. I'm seriously dying.  I questioned him first about the football, which I think he does have a point. Then I questioned him about poker. I asked him where he had ever even heard of poker, and he couldn't give me an answer. Both of my girls told me they have heard of poker from a Studio C skit.  So that must be where he has heard of poker.   Not that his teacher knows that!
   But looking on the bright side, since I am too embarrassed to ever show my face at the school again, I'll now have some free time where I used to volunteer!



 

1 comment:

Allyson said...

That is looking on the bright side! Think how much his teacher. It's gave laughed! Did she write a comment?