Here it is, my second (and last!) New Year's resolution is done! I wanted to go to the temple 13 times in 2013. And today was #13. I kept this card in my temple bag (to the mocking of some!) and wrote down the date every time I went, to keep track of how many times I'd gone. I wish I would have written who'd I'd gone with - that would be fun to look back and see who all I've gone to the temple with, but didn't think of that until about August. For the next 6 weeks, I'm completely goal-free!
Thursday, November 07, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay you, you made it you're through, oh what a great moment! Now what will you do?
Relax and enjoy, that's what! What an awesome goal.
What a wonderful goal. There are great blessings for your family each time you go to the temple. That was a worthy goal, I hope you still continue to go before the end of the year.
Yeah nal, don't just slack off just cause you reached your goal that was totally more than me! Keep going! Another 13 before the end of 13!!! Haha!
Post a Comment