Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Two Broke Girls

   Emmy and her friend Taylor had a conversation that has had me laughing for weeks.  They were walking from Taylor's house to our house, talking about money.  They were both lamenting that they had no money.  Taylor asked Emmy where all of her money was and Emmy replied, "In vending machines".  Sad, but completely true.  Emmy asked Taylor where all of her money was and Taylor responded, "In the swear jar."  Two of the funniest responses ever.
   Emmy assured me that swearing at their house consisted of just naughty words, like jerk or moron.  When I told my friend about their conversation she said yes, it includes naughty words, but also includes actual swear words which one of their kids has a problem with.  Somehow it's even funnier.
 

3 comments:

Gayle Menlove said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny. I thought all of Emmy's money went to Petsmart for Rosie and the good bedding material. I love Emmy!

Gayle Menlove said...

I am glad Emmy's money does not go into a swear jar, makes vending machines not sound so bad eh?

Allyson said...

That really is funny. On both counts.