Derek is all about the kids golfing lately. Tyler bought his own clubs and season pass to a local course. Derek is the permanent caddy when they go out. Last week we took all the kids to a 9-hole course. They had a great time.
Logan is the funniest golfer ever. He plays more like a field hockey type game, he never stops running and his ball never stops rolling. He runs down the fairway, and then once he hits the green he comes running back yelling, "I need my putter! I need my putter!" Derek has also taught him to call the green the 'dance floor' - so he'll come running up to Derek yelling 'I'm on the dance floor!'.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, they look so cute. Who knows, maybe a pro golfer in the family, they do look pretty professional.
Those are such great pictures! That really is a fun family past time.
Post a Comment