Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Funny Side of Bay

Here's a few of Bailey's more classic comments:

Yesterday she was watching High School Musical and Zac Efron was singing -

Bailey: I like that kid. He's handsome and has a good voice.


For FHE last night Tyler was Activity and he picked Open Mic Night - basically everyone got 2 minutes to have the floor, with everyone's goal to make our family laugh. Tyler told jokes, Bailey danced, and then for Emmy's turn she danced.

Bailey: Do something funnier!

Yep . . . we had a heckler at FHE.

2 comments:

Rainie said...

Love that Bailey! She's so funny. Open mic night sounds like a hit. I love that the most entertaining parts of our lives are within our own walls. I'm excited to see your kids.

Gayle Menlove said...

FHE sounds like a hit with open mic night. What did Bay do to entertain?