Tuesday night we got a lot of snow (here that equals 6-8 inches) so school was cancelled yesterday. The kids were so excited! There was just a sense of
excitement at our house. Dance and scouts also got cancelled so our whole day was empty. What a perfect way to spend a snowy, snowy day. This is how we spent our day:
making snowmen (of course!)

decorating gingerbread houses


and making igloos with friends.

The kids had a blast - they'd play in the snow, come in to get warm, have something to eat, and head back out to the snow. Last night it was dark and I still couldn't get Bailey to come in the house. My kids were betting on another snow day today, but their luck ran out, and they're back to school. We had a great snow day.
2 comments:
It all looks so fun! Did you just happen to have all the gingerbread house stuff on hand? I like your new pic/background.
what a FUN SNOW DAY, and what a cute family picture of you and the Polar Express. I think your kids are lucky!
Post a Comment