Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sad Day

Thursday was a sad for me. I went to the dentist and was told for the first time I have a cavity. I was completly shocked - I kind of thought if I'd made it 31 years I might be immune from the things or something. I'm sad that I have to give up my standard repsonse in the game where you write something true about you that no one knows - I've always been the 'never had a cavity' girl! I'm sad that I have to go back to the dentist and find people to watch my kids AGAIN. I'm sad that I have to get it filled - from what I hear that's not going to be pleasant. It's a sad day.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I had my first cavity a few years ago, and I've had a couple since (sorry, I think it might be a downhill slope) so I know how you feel! But it's not too big a deal to get filled. And I'd be happy to watch the kiddos. Sorry 'bout the loss of your unique thing though!

Anonymous said...

That is a total bummer and a hit to the pshche I know. Is Tyson filling it? He filled one for me without even numbing it and it was just fine. Good luck.

Rainie said...

Sorry to hear the sad news. Now you can be the girl that writes "got my first cavity when I was 31" still very impressive and most unique. I hope the whole experience doesn't traumatize you to bad, I really hate mouth pain.

Gayle Menlove said...

Why can't adults have sealants?? That is what has saved your little teeth all these years. What about sealants for you big kids?

mindy said...

I didn't know you never had a cavity. I'm so jealous. My husband David got his first one 3 years ago, I think. A teeny tiny one that they didn't even have to numb him to fill.

P.S. So glad I found out you have a blog! :o)