
This is my favorite action shot - sisters fighting over Bay's new shirt - it's just a shirt!

Bay our little
super-hero

I know, it's been a while since Bay's birthday but I figured better late than never. She was so fun on her big day - she knew there was something different about the day and she was big stuff. Int he afternoon I was making her a Care Bear Cake and she was loving it! While I was frosting it my friend dropped by and Bay practically drug her in to show off her half frosted cake! And then Bay hopped on her new tricycle (which she still can't ride) to show to my friend. She was so funny! I can't believe she's 2 already - it's probably because she hasn't hit the 'terrible's' yet - she is the most pleasant little girl. She'll agree to anything! Her birthday was the best!
Speaking of how agreeable Bay is, I took her the dentist last week. She laid down in the chair (which she took up about 5% of!), let the hygentist do everything and was so cooperative that the hygentist said she was going to take x-rays but I had to leave the room. So there was Bay, in a dentist chair - getting x-rays - and she did awesome! Then 2 days later I took her to the doctor for her 2 year well child check and she only had to get one shot - and she didn't even bat an eye! Tyler was almost in tears just watching it and Bailey didn't even seem to notice. She was quite proud of her band-aid though!
2 comments:
The bear cake is the cutest cake ever made on this planet. I love it!! I can see why she did too. That's so fun that she loved eveything about her big day! Including her new shirt. The dress is super darling on her too- especially w/ her accessories of a super hero nature!
Where does Mason sign up for one of Bay's "How to Behave" classes. You are soooo lucky to have such an easy one. She's such a grown up girl.
Post a Comment