Here are few of the funny things my kids are doing that have to be written down somewhere. For Tyler and Emily it's the grown-up things they're starting to say: Tyler is always saying 'suddenly', and Emily is saying 'otherwise'. It cracks me up to hear such grown-up words coming out of their mouths.
Emily is also still a dog - yes, STILL! Today I dropped her off at preschool and her teacher caught me before I left and she said, "Did you know Emily's a dog at school?" I have talked to Emily about this and told her we have to be girls at school and thought she was doing it, so I was sad to hear that she was indeed a dog at school. Her teacher then went on to tell me how Emily always announces what the dog is doing, "The dog is done with her name. The dog is going to the activity table. The dog wants a snack." The whole nine yards are going on at school too! Then I picked her up after school and I hear that today she was a cat - and got the whole class to start meowing! What am I going to do with her?!
Then there's Bay. She is cracking me up too - she is in love with Brown Bear, Brown Bear. She carries it with her throughout the house so she can find me and have me read it to her. I read that book 500 times a day! And now she's started reading it to me! Now before you think she is a child prodigy or something, let me explain. She'll take the book and open to the first page and then start this sing-song babble - it's really quiet and she shakes her head while she does it, then she turns the page and the babble continues. It's hilarious to see her do it.
These kids are a hoot!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are so funny. You have to get it on video and send it our way since we can't be there to see for ourselves. I tried it and it's really not to hard. I know you could master it.
Good for you for never turning away your little reader! As for the cat/dog/horse...I say what an attention span she has!
Post a Comment