Tyler was in charge of the song this week for FHE. We'd all expected him to pick one of our family favorites but he surprised with an original song he taught us all and then had us sing (is anyone else thinking he might have gotten some of Derek's 'make up original songs' genes?) There wasn't any tune, it was more of a chant. It was so funny that we had to have a time-out while I wrote down his song - here it is:
We all tickle Mom
We all tickle Dad
We all tickle baby
We all tickle sister
We have a tickle party
With ribbons and fun
We have a tickle party
And tickle everyone
Tickles can get tired
When you tickle too long
Then they go to sleep
And then the tickles are gone
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it- it could be a hit, we're talking platinum! I love the rhyming and I think it would make the cutest illustrated story! He can choose the song for our FHE anytime.
He completely got the song gene, the one that passed by me. Maybe he'll be kinder then Derek and help make some up for my kids since none of them have one yet.
Post a Comment