Monday night Bailey was playing with the phone while I was putting the other two kids to bed. I didn't think anything of it until the phone rang, I went to get it, and Bailey had already answered it - to my "hello" I heard, "this is 911, is there an emergency?". I'm totally confused and say no, and she says that someone had called from this number, I tell her it must have been my baby, and she says, "ok, I'll cancel the officer". So I'm dying as I tell Derek that Bay had called 911.
Then today I'm telling my friend that she called 911 and she says, "oh, last time Bailey was at my house she called 911" - same repeat as what happened to me, 911 called back, what's your emergency, blah, blah, blah - isn't that crazy that she could call 911, not only once, but twice?! I'm learning my lesson though to be more careful with her and the phone!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH that Bay--she's a smartie! Ben called 911 twice in 3 days when he was about that age. The second time they told me that charge me the next time he called (he would do it while I was in the shower!)
Just the other day there were all these sirens down the street. I guess it was because one of the kids had called 911. Watch that Bay Bay
Post a Comment